The Wexford window was commissioned by Mrs. O’Keefe to commemorate her son who died during World War One. The two-light window is in the art nouveau style. The trefoil tracery light portrays a bearded Franciscan monk in brown habit and a shimmering blue and multicoloured halo. The letters ‘SA’ may denote Saint Anthony. Various symbols of the church and of Wexford are depicted in both lights.
The two main lancets show the Madonna and child, with Saints Aidan and Adrian, whose names are inscribed around their halos. In the first light, the Madonna is adorned in a shimmering cloak and gown of deep blue. The baby Jesus sits on Mary’s lap. The O’Keefe coat of arms is shown in the bottom left-hand panel.
In the second light Saint Adrian, patron saint of soldiers, is depicted in a lemon, crimson and black cloak, with a blue balaclava and helmet. Saint Aidan is shown holding a church in his right hand and a silver staff in his left. Several religious symbols are depicted to the left of the saints. Harry’s signature is inscribed in the lower right section: Harry Clarke 1919.